Fluke 787 Features:
• DMM and loop calibrator in one tool
• Clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for dc current)
• Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes.
• 1000V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency.
• 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse.
• 25% Manual Step plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp on mA output.
Features of the Fluke 789 24 V Loop power supply
• Very large dual display
• Enhanced backlight with 2 brightness settings
• 1200 Ohm drive capability on mA source
• HART mode setting with loop power and a built-in 250 ohm resistor
• 0% and 100 % buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check
• Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
• Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms (V2.1) software