A highly integrated Multifunction Temperature Calibrator featuring several patented technologies, the 221A is an ultra-compact, rugged, and easy to use hand-held device for sourcing, simulating and measuring temperature, and electrical signals. Its smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier. The 221A is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting process instrumentations. Automation and documentation capabilities make the 221A a turnkey solution.
• Sourcing, simulating and measuring, temperature and electrical signals
• Smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier
• The internal cold junction compensation sensor can be re-calibrated at ice point by users
• Ultra-compact, 3.9” x 7.6” x 2.0”, and 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)
The ADT221A multifunction temperature calibrator is a process tool for measuring, sourcing and simulating mA, mV, V, RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, frequency, and pulses, captures switch values and provides 24 V loop power.
• Electrical Resistance measurement / simulation
Voltage measurement / generation
Current measurement /generation
Frequency measurement / generation
24 VDC loop supply Switch sensing
RTD measurement /simulation
TC measurement /simulation