Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
• Qualifies – Sees if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
• Troubleshoots – shows why existing cabling cannot support the network’s bandwidth requirement (e.g. crosstalk at 11 meters)
• Discovers – detects what’s at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
• Identifies unused switch ports that can be reallocated
• Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
• Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling